วันจันทร์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

My country is Thailand

 Thailand is one of the most attractive countries in the world. the most of tourists want to come here because Thailand is the beautiful and amazing country.
There are many amazing attractions in Thailand such as the wonderful beaches, amazing mountains, national parks, waterfalls, The beautiful temples, the caves, the villages and e.t.c
So you can come here for having fun at my country...Have a nice trip at Thailand. https://youtu.be/EAJt5XVT2MU


12 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Wow!!
    I have known the meaning "Amazing Thailand" from your blog.

    ตอบลบ
  2. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  3. I would like to go to Phukraduang. I never to go there and I think this year I will go.

    ตอบลบ
  4. The best country.
    good food, people and cultures.
    There is no place like THAILAND.

    ตอบลบ
  5. Wow! Our country has a lot of very very beautiful tourist attractions. I like waterfall and sea so much. I want to go to these places once in my life. It will be so wonderful chance if I go with you. ^_^

    ตอบลบ
  6. I think this is a great blog and source of information. I will use it when I go to new Zealand.

    ตอบลบ
  7. I want to go to temples in Thailand and dinner at the sea.
    Thanks for informations.

    ตอบลบ
  8. I want to go to temples in Thailand and dinner at the sea.
    Thanks for informations.

    ตอบลบ