วันจันทร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Honeymoon in new orleans.

Hello! everyone today I had learned about how to plan the trip for the foreigner friends who want to travel in Thailand. It's very important and useful. we can apply in our real life. when your foreigner friends want to visit Thailand. You can use and make this for them. So, please!! visit and leave your comment in my blog. Thank you so much :)

This is the mail from my foreigner friend.



Trip at Khonkaen 2 days 1 night for my friend.







4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hi!!Adisorn I am going to go there.
    Thanks for the best information.

    ตอบลบ
  2. It's really useful for the travelers and everyone who wants to come to Thailand! Thanks for sharing the information man!

    ตอบลบ
  3. WOW!!!!! It's very interesting place. I hope you take me to travel around Khonkaen.

    ตอบลบ
  4. It's very interesting trip and useful.
    I'v got a good information to plan my trip.^^

    ตอบลบ