วันจันทร์ที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

What i learned for today.

 Hello everyone!
I have done about evaluation my self by Self-evaluate your language skill website last week. The result was my reading skill is not good and my listening, speaking and writing skills are the same level. So I have to improve my reading skill now. but,actaully I must improve all skills.


Here is my resalt!



So,today I had learn how to improve my reading skill by using this website http://englishteststore.net/index.php?
It’s really useful for me and every friends. I did many reading tests from here. Althought at first my score is not good but I will try to do it over again and again. Then, it’s better. I think this website is really good for people who want to improve their English skills. And I will try to do the listening, speaking,writing and grammar test  next day.finally, Thank you my teacher that advise this website to me and other friends. We will do it for improving our English skills to be a good teacher in the future.

Here is the result of my score











ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น